If you’re looking to upgrade your TV from the static factory fitted TV feet provided look no further than the Invision RS400 ScreenStation, a great looking TV pedestal stand that provides the perfect solution, allowing you to capture your favourite TV moments anywhere in the room.
The RS400 uses FreeMotion technology to provide a smooth horizontal swivel motion that also gives a wider viewing angle. Combined with the unique tilting operation, which helps to avoid glare, Invision have thought about all the little details that will help to optimise your viewing experience.
Installation couldn’t be easier as all the necessary hardware and instructions are included in the box. The RS400 is engineered to be compatible with most makes and models of TVs with VESA standard mounting holes between 100mm x 100mm and 400mm x 400mm.
If you have any questions or need guidance, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team who will be happy to help. With a 5-year warranty and compatibility promise, you can have peace of mind.
CHECK YOUR TV VESA MOUNTING HOLES ARE COMPATIBLE BEFORE PURCHASE (REFER TO OUR SPECIFICATION SLIDE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO)
Specifications as follows:
Model: Invision RS400 ScreenStation
Screen Size: 32″ to 55″
Glass Base: 480mm x 280mm x 8mm Tempered glass with 4 non-marking anti-slip feet
Material: Cold rolled high-strength carbon steel
VESA Mounting Pattern: 100mm x 100mm to 400mm x 400mm
Max Load: 40kg (88lbs)
Tilt Angle: -10° backwards & +5° forwards
Swivel: 90° left to right
Adjustable Height: 3 Height positions available 512, 582 & 652mm
Warranty: 5 years
If your TV is less than 430mm the TV mounting arms will protrude. For 55″ screens with 400x400mm VESA, if the distance from the lowest fixing point to the base of the TV is greater than 200mm, this product will not fit your TV
- WIDER RANGE OF VIEWING ANGLES – The RS400 ScreenStation uses FreeMotion technology to achieve smooth rotation and a wider range of swivel. Unlike other TV stands, the whole column rotates with the TV securely fixed. This provides effortless one-touch rotation up to 45 degrees left or right, so you can capture your favourite TV moments from anywhere in the room. With the extra addition of the vertical tilt function to help reduce glare, the RS400 provides ultimate viewing comfort
- DESIGNED FOR STABILITY – With the RS400, your TV is in safe hands, offering you the best possible upgrade to your factory-fitted TV feet. The FreeMotion design allows your TV to sit close to the central pillar achieving an optimised centre of gravity. The weighted glass base is shaped for optimum stability and has an internal 3-point fixing and anti-slip feet to eliminate lean and prevent tipping
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION & BUILT TO LAST – At Invision we engineer products that are optimised for strength and the RS400 is no exception. Using SPCC graded steel and 8mm tempered glass, you have peace of mind that the build quality is second to none. This design allows you to mount TV’s up to 40kg and is protected by a 5-Year Invision warranty
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – The RS400 ScreenStation will fit on most TV stands, media units and cabinets with its sleek curved-edge glass base design. Discreet cable management helps conceal those messy wires and maintain a clean finished look. The non-marking feet will also protect the integrity of your furniture tops
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION & CONVENIENT USE – Compatible with screens from 32 – 55 inches with a minimum VESA of 100x100mm up to a max of 400x400mm mounting arrangement. RS400 ScreenStation is quick and simple to assemble and includes comprehensive instructions. It also has quick-release tabs for easy height adjustment (no need for a spanner). Should you need any help please contact our world class customer support team who are on hand to give any help you may require