- HDMI 19pin Male to HDMI 19pin Male Fully v1.4 compatible
- HDMI 1.4 Supports@ HDMI Ethernet Channel – Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable. Audio Return Channel (ARC) – Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data upstream to a surround audio system eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- 3D – Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications.
- 4K Support – Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie thea-tres. Content Type – Real-time signalling of content types between display and source devices enabling a TV to optimize picture settings based on content type Additional Colour Spaces – Adds support for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- Supports Resolution up to 4k x 2k which is up to 4 times that of 1080P (for supported devices) 28AWG (wire thickness) which is suitable for cables up to 10M in length
- Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins(10mu) Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures Designed to meet all HDMI standards Treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI Oxygen Free Copper conductor Tinned Copper Braid Shielding