- SCART to HDMI converter: convert the analog SCART input into an HDMI 720P/1080P output which provides a more realistic HD display. (Note: does not support HDMI to Scart!)
- SCART input format: Supports input PAL NTSC3.58 NTSC4.43 SECAM PAL/M and PAL/N standard TV formats. HDMI output format (connect to HDTV or monitor): compatible with HDMI1.3 supports 720p / 1080p output. (Note: support CVBS signal not the RGB signal.)
- Wide compatibility: SCART input interface – DVD set top box blu-player sky or other devices with scart output port.
- Plug and Play: Lightweight and portable no driver installation required easy to install and use. The power is supplied via a USB micro cable (included) which can be connected to most 5V USB plugs (not included) power banks or other USB power supply devices.
- What you get: Scart to HDMI converter HDMI cable USB cable user manual (English language not guaranteed).